Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to ignore empty file comming out from hive map side join

How to ignore empty file comming out from hive map side join
Dear Hive/Hadoop Developer

   Just I was  runing hive mapside join , along with output data I colud
see some empty file  in map stage, Why it is ? and how to ignore this file .

Regards,
samir.