Accumulo >> mail # user >> Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)

+
Jason Trost 2012-11-03, 01:43
Re: Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)
Unfortunately I had to leave the meetup during the middle of John's
presentation to catch the ferry over to New Jersey. I wish I was able
to stay. I am curious about slide 11 which describes ingest and a scan
time iterator. What happens during compaction? And why not ingest
directly into the "value = 1" format? I like the "group by fields" row
id - the name so neatly encapsulates the concept.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Jason Trost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Large-scale web analytics with Accumulo (and Nutch/Gora, Pig, and Storm)
> http://www.slideshare.net/jasontrost/accumulo-at-endgame
+
David Medinets 2012-11-03, 03:47
+