HDFS >> mail # user >> unable to resolve the heap space error even when running the examples

Re: unable to resolve the heap space error even when running the examples
Try exporting HADOOP_HEAPSIZE to bigger value like 1500 (1.5 gb) before running program or change it in hadoop-env.sh

If still gives error, u can try with bigger value.

Sent from my iPhone