HBase >> mail # dev >> Proposal: HBase Hackathon Aug 22 @ FB

Proposal: HBase Hackathon Aug 22 @ FB
Chatted on IRC with Stack & a couple others.  We would like to host a Hackathon + Meetup on August 22 at Facebook in Palo Alto.   All welcome.  Unless objection, I'll put up a posting on meetup.com.  The hacking theme would be HBase 0.92 stabilization.  I'm sure 0.94 feature discussion will also be a big topic of conversation.

11-6 : Hackathon
6-8  : Meetup

Nicolas