Hadoop, mail # user - In which configuration file to configure the "fs.inmemory.size.mb" parameter?

Re: In which configuration file to configure the "fs.inmemory.size.mb" parameter?
Yu Li 2010-07-01, 17:22
Hi Ted,

Thanks for your help. I've seen the code under the path you mentioned,
but it seems this class has been deprecated. Do you know any other
parameter has similar functionality as this one?

Others, any comments/suggestions? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Carp