Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Work on 1.99.3 release has started

+
Mengwei Ding 2013-08-22, 22:55
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-08-28, 14:21
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-09-02, 14:12
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-09-10, 01:39
Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started
Mengwei
These are not critical issues.   +1 moving it to the next release

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Hari Shreedharan 2013-09-10, 04:52