Hive >> mail # user >> Hive build error - Ant related

Re: Hive build error - Ant related
Hey Ashutosh,

I tried cleaning up the cache. It did not help.  I am using:

Apache Ant(TM) version 1.8.2 compiled on October 14 2011
java version "1.6.0_29"
tar (GNU tar) 1.26

Any more pointers  on this issue would be helpful.

Thanks
Vandana