HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1
Folks,

I've created another release candidate (rc1) for hadoop-2.4.1 based on the feedback that I would like to push out.

The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.4.1-rc1
The RC tag in svn is here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.4.1-rc1

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

thanks,
Arun

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.