HDFS >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Migrate from svn to git for source control?

Re: [DISCUSS] Migrate from svn to git for source control?
I think we should take things one step at a time. Switching to git
definitely opens up the possibility for better review workflows, but we can
discuss that on a different thread.

A few different people have also mentioned Gerrit, so that'd be in the
running along with Github (and I guess ReviewBoard).

Thanks,
Andrew
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Tsuyoshi OZAWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>