HDFS, mail # dev - Re: hedged read bug - 2014-06-10, 06:19
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: hedged read bug
Hi Chirs,
I write one test case base on HDFS-6231 patch. You are right, no future is
canceled. But I find the while loop in hedgedFetchBlockByteRange method
execute 30,000 times. Please see hedged-read-test-case.patch in HDFS-6494
jira. I think that may be one problem.