HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge HDFS-5535 Rolling Upgrade Improvement

Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-5535 Rolling Upgrade Improvement
Can we get an updated design doc posted to the JIRA? I'm not -1 or
anything, but I asked for this on the JIRA just before the merge vote
started, and would like to see it posted soon.