HDFS, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.3.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.3.0
Arun C Murthy 2014-02-11, 14:50
Folks,

I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.3.0 that I would like to get released.

The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.3.0-rc0
The RC tag in svn is here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.3.0-rc0

The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.

Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.

thanks,
Arun

PS: Thanks to Andrew, Vinod & Alejandro for all their help in various release activities.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE