HDFS, mail # dev - Issue with my username on my company provided dev box? (Was: …)

Re: Issue with my username on my company provided dev box? (Was: ...)
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-31, 01:12
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Mohammad Islam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I strongly believe the issue could be resolved
> through in-person discussion of the related parties and move forward.
> After that meeting, a synopsis email could be sent
> if that would help and fit the bigger community.

Speaking of which: there's a Bigtop meetup coming up next
week in Palo Alto (courtesy of Amazon):
    http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Bigtop-Meetup/events/163370342/

Everybody's invited! You don't have to stay for the gory
Bigtop details, but if enough folks are interested we
can allocate a window of time to discuss some of the
Hadoop questions (there's a few).

Also, now that Hadoop has this continuous integration
job producing release-ready tarballs -- perhaps its time
to hook that up to Bigtop for real so that we can have a
complete continuous integration.

Thanks,
Roman.