HDFS >> mail # dev >> Thinking ahead to 2.4

+
Arun C Murthy 2014-02-15, 23:00
+
Azuryy 2014-02-16, 00:53
+
Suresh Srinivas 2014-02-20, 22:02
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-02-20, 23:46
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-03-06, 21:41
+
Azuryy Yu 2014-03-07, 01:45
+
Azuryy Yu 2014-03-07, 02:12
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-03-11, 14:12
Re: Thinking ahead to 2.4
Update: We are now down to just 8 blockers of which 4 are already PA.

I know it's getting in good shape per our QE gang too. If things go well, I plan to create an RC later half of next week.

thanks,
Arun