HDFS >> mail # dev >> HDFS-573: Windows builds will require CMake

HDFS-573: Windows builds will require CMake
FYI, I plan to commit HDFS-573 next week, which ports libhdfs to Windows.
 With this patch, we have a new build requirement: Windows build machines
now require CMake.  I've updated BUILDING.txt accordingly.

For those of you working on a Windows dev machine, please install CMake at
your earliest convenience.  I'll hold off committing for a few more days to
give everyone time to react.

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/