HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge HDFS-4685 HDFS ACLs to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-4685 HDFS ACLs to trunk
This vote has passed.

I'm pasting below the vote from Sachin Jose, which may have gotten
disconnected from the main thread.

After counting Sachin's vote and my own +1 vote, the final tally is 6
binding +1s and 3 non-binding +1s.  Thank you to everyone who voted.  We'll
proceed with the merge to trunk.

+1. I got a chance to work on this feature. Thanks Chris for coordinating
this team.
A lot of Hadoop users and Hadoop adminitrators are waiting for this feature.
Thanks,
Sachin Jose
Tata Consultancy Services, Kochi

Chris Nauroth