HDFS >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Migrate from svn to git for source control?

Re: [DISCUSS] Migrate from svn to git for source control?
Thanks for starting this thread Karthik! Big +1 from me. I only use svn
when I have to commit things or work on the site, otherwise it's always the
git mirror or local git repos.

Considering that the git mirror works as well as it does, I'd expect this
to be a pretty smooth transition.

Best,
Andrew