Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

HDFS >> mail # dev >> Issue with my username on my company provided dev box? (Was: …)

+
Arun C Murthy 2014-01-30, 03:31
Re: Issue with my username on my company provided dev box? (Was: ...)
The Apache Software Foundation takes branding seriously, we all know this.
Making an inquiry about a possible, and I believe unintended, mis-branding
issue involving Apache Hadoop artifacts is not a personal assault. The
hysterical responses here have been unprofessional and disgraceful, and
only serve to reinforce the notion people have outside your walls that you
can't be bothered to treat the larger community with respect. That is not a
petty issue I assure you.