HDFS, mail # dev - Re: confirm expected HA behavior - 2014-02-10, 04:08

Re: confirm expected HA behavior
Hi Todd,

I think Arpit's test method is incorrect. we cannot block port 8020 to
simulate active NN down. because ZK session is live and NN process is
running at the same time.

so when unblock 8020, NN1 think himself still is active.