HDFS >> mail # dev >> hadoop-2.5 - June end?

hadoop-2.5 - June end?
Folks,

 As you can see from the Roadmap wiki, it looks like several items are still a bit away from being ready.

 I think rather than wait for them, it will be useful to create an intermediate release (2.5) this month - I think ATS security is pretty close, so we can ship that. I'm thinking of creating hadoop-2.5 by end of the month, with a branch a couple of weeks prior.

 Thoughts?

thanks,
Arun
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE