HDFS, mail # dev - Re: Is it me or is the new bootstrap HDFS UI HWX green? (See tip of hadoop-2.3 branch) - 2014-01-30, 05:31

Re: Is it me or is the new bootstrap HDFS UI HWX green? (See tip of hadoop-2.3 branch)
By bad, there is one reference in the Oozie pom.xml to Cloudera's Maven
repo. This is is required to host a doxia twiki plugin modified by Oozie
with extensions to handle Oozie documentation generation. This was
discussed and accepted by the Apache Oozie developers.

Thanks.