HDFS, mail # dev - Re: Issue with my username on my company provided dev box? (Was: …) - 2014-01-31, 06:52

Re: Issue with my username on my company provided dev box? (Was: …)
Thanks Mohammed for the suggestion though I will say you must have a bit of
a perverse streak if you consider this 'enjoyment' -- smile.

Going back to the issue of "username" in our version string, it looks like
Arun won't have to buy a new machine after all. HADOOP-10313 just got
checked in, a script to build release bits up on our shared Apache
infrastructure.

Yours,
St.Ack