HDFS >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Migrate from svn to git for source control?

Re: [DISCUSS] Migrate from svn to git for source control?
I would say we can first move to git and keep the very same workflow we
have today, then we can evolve it.
On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 6:46 PM, Arpit Agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>