HDFS, mail # dev - Re: Is it me or is the new bootstrap HDFS UI HWX green? (See tip of hadoop-2.3 branch) - 2014-01-30, 02:33

Re: Is it me or is the new bootstrap HDFS UI HWX green? (See tip of hadoop-2.3 branch)
Seems like a reasonable concern or set of concerns about unintended
branding leaking in to what is supposed to be Apache community output. What
am I missing? Calling a community member's concerns "unbelievable" rather
than addressing the concern graciously seems the sin here if anything.
On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)