HDFS, mail # dev - Apache jenkins job to build release artifacts (WAS: Issue with my username on my company provided dev box?)

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-01-31, 00:44
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-31, 01:03
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-01-31, 01:06
Re: Apache jenkins job to build release artifacts (WAS: Issue with my username on my company provided dev box?)
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-31, 01:08
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 5:05 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree on not auto-signing (the script does not do it, on purpose).
>
> I was referring to deploying release artifact JARs.

Right. And my answer then would be -- please don't do that.

> OK, then we are done then.

Sounds like it.

Thanks,
Roman.