HBase, mail # dev - HRegion for HRegionInfo?

Re: HRegion for HRegionInfo?
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-29, 08:05
HRegionInfo and HRegion are very different beasts. HRegion is the main
datastructure for region internals. You won't have access to it from the
client side. HRegionInfo is just a metadata holder.