Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta

Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta
Arun,

Could you please define the release plan and put it into vote.
In accordance with the ByLaws. After this discussion of course.

http://hadoop.apache.org/bylaws.html
Release Plan
Defines the timetable and actions for a release. The plan also nominates a
Release Manager.
Lazy majority of active committers

Do I understand correctly you volunteering for RM? Just to clarify.
Suresh had already put a list of features for HDFS and common.
So you probably need to indicate features for MapReduce and Yarn.

Thanks,
--Konstantin