MapReduce, mail # user - HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context

HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context
Dhaval Shah 2012-11-23, 20:27
Hello everyone.. I have a very weird issue at hand.. I am using CDH4.0.0 on one of my clusters and it works perfectly fine.. Now I tried deploying the same packages to another cluster with very similar configs (the only difference is machine names).. Hadoop does come up but the HDFS UI seems to have an incorrect Tomcat context.. The only thing it shows up is

Directory: /
webapps/ 4096 bytes Nov 23, 2012 2:44:13 PM

When I click on webapps, it shows an option for hdfs and when I click hdfs, it takes me to http://localhost:50070/webapps/hdfs/dfshealth.jsp which throws a 404.. Ideally /webapps/hdfs should have been the root context and this works correctly on my other cluster.. Any pointers?

Regards,
Dhaval