Hadoop >> mail # user >> We are looking to the root of the problem that caused us IOException

+
Guy Doulberg 2011-04-05, 06:53
+
elton sky 2011-04-05, 07:17
+
Guy Doulberg 2011-04-05, 09:54
Re: We are looking to the root of the problem that caused us IOException
YOu can configure the balancer to use higher bandwidth.  That can speed it
up by 10x

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Guy Doulberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> We are running the blancer, but it takes a lot of time... in this time the
> cluster not working

+
Guy Doulberg 2011-04-06, 06:34
+