Flume, mail # dev - Flume 1.3.0 hadoop-0.23 profile

Flume 1.3.0 hadoop-0.23 profile
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-10-16, 23:16
Guys,

is there any chance that the issue with  hadoop-0.23
profile being broken can be fixed in 1.3.0? I'm planning
a Bigtop 0.5.0 release (due in a couple of month) and
it would be very unfortunate if we have to stick with
Flume 1.1.0.

Please let me know if you need any help is solving this.

Please also note, that this is simply an issue of proper
names in POMs not lack of HBase artifacts. To Bigtop
(or anybody else for that matter) the lack of HBase
artifacts compiled against hadoop 2 is simple matter
of actually building HBase before we build Flume
and thus guaranteeing local copies of things that are
correct in our .m2.

Thanks,
Roman.