Kafka >> mail # user >> Manage Kafka using supervisor, failed to restart

Re: Manage Kafka using supervisor, failed to restart
I think you need to make sure that the Zookeeper sessions have enough time
to time out, so if you restart a broker too fast, it can't start properly
because of that. If this is the situation you're in, then the message you
would get in the Kafka broker's log should tell you pretty explicitly /
clearly. AFAIK, the solution is simply to wait a little bit before starting
again...

If you have another problem than the one I'm describing, then you should
post what you see in the logs...

--
Felix