Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch

Re: Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch
We have both the unit tests and the full system test suite hooked up to a
Jenkins build server.

There are still a couple of tests that fail periodically with the full
system test due to timeouts. We're working on those which is why our
current release is just a beta.

There are no API changes or Accumulo behavior changes. You can use
unmodified 1.4.x clients with our release of the server daemons.

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria
Director, Federal FTS