Flume >> mail # user >> Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng

Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng
Hi,

I've working setup of flume-ng agent (1 source [tail], 1 channel[jdbc], 1 sink [AsyncHbase]) on one server.

However, I am not able to find documentation on how to configure failover sinks for such scenario.

I want to run same sink as backup/failover sink on different server.
How can that be configured?

Thanks,
Abhijeet

+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-12-19, 08:29
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 09:01
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-19, 09:21
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 10:51
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-19, 11:03
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 13:52
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-19, 13:55
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-19, 14:05
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-19, 14:40
+
Abhijeet Pathak 2012-12-20, 07:48