Flume >> mail # user >> Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng

Configuring failover sync in Flume-ng
Hi,

I've working setup of flume-ng agent (1 source [tail], 1 channel[jdbc], 1 sink [AsyncHbase]) on one server.

However, I am not able to find documentation on how to configure failover sinks for such scenario.

I want to run same sink as backup/failover sink on different server.
How can that be configured?

Thanks,
Abhijeet