Accumulo, mail # dev - proxy

+
Miguel Pereira 2013-08-12, 17:39
Re: proxy
Eric Newton 2013-08-19, 15:01
You can just build at the top level.  Ensure that the thrift command is in
your path:

$ thrift --version
Thrift version 0.9.0

Build accumulo:

 $ mvn -Pthrift -DskipTests package

Start accumulo:

 $ ./bin/start-all.sh

Start the proxy:

 $ ./bin/accumulo proxy -p proxy/proxy.properties

Run a python script:

 $ PYTHONPATH=proxy/target/gen-py python proxy/examples/python/TestClient.py

-Eric
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Miguel Pereira
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Looking for some help to set up the proxy. proxy readme points to ../readme
> for building and installing with the proxy server but ../readme doesn't say
> anything about the proxy :)
>
> my goal is to prototype a small python app that calls the accumulo api
> using the proxy. if anyone has done this I would appreciate a brief list of
> steps prereqs :)
>
> Cheers,
> Miguel

+