Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Sync Operation

Re: Sync Operation
If I remember correctly, the path is just a reference so that you know
which call the callback is referring to.

-Flavio

On Feb 3, 2011, at 5:28 PM, Jared Cantwell wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> This may be a silly question, but I can't find the answer in the docs
> anywhere.  If you perform a sync operation (to flush the leader/
> follower
> channel), it takes in a path.  What is that path used for?  Is only
> that
> path sync'd?  Are children of that path sync'd?  Is the whole tree
> sync'd?
> I am hoping that the path and its children are sync'd.
>
> Thanks,
> Jared

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301