HBase >> mail # dev >> Scanning .META. with start/stop row

Re: Scanning .META. with start/stop row
Using the start row, it prints the entire META. Setting a stop row it does
not print a single row:

hbase(main):003:0> scan '.META.', { STARTROW => 'testtable2', STOPROW =>
'testtable3' }
ROW                                 COLUMN+CELL

0 row(s) in 0.0220 seconds

I have a testtable2 in this case. Am I stuffing up the syntax?

Lars