Pig >> mail # user >> Results are different if I run a script or enter commands manually in grunt

+
Uri Laserson 2013-01-25, 21:23
Re: Results are different if I run a script or enter commands manually in grunt
Hi Uri,

Can you turn off optimization when running a script and see if that returns
the same result as when you run commands one by one?
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/perf.html#optimization-rules

Thanks,
Cheolsoo