Pig, mail # user - Results are different if I run a script or enter commands manually in grunt

Re: Results are different if I run a script or enter commands manually in grunt
Cheolsoo Park 2013-01-25, 21:40
Hi Uri,

Can you turn off optimization when running a script and see if that returns
the same result as when you run commands one by one?
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/perf.html#optimization-rules

Thanks,
Cheolsoo