Hadoop, mail # general - Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation

Re: Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation
Mahmoud Al-Ewiwi 2013-09-15, 18:27
Thanks to all, i'v tried to use some of these sandboxs, but unfortunately
most of them a high amount of memory(3GB) for the guest machine and i have
only a 3GB on my machine (old machine), so i'm going to go along with the
the normal installation (i have no choice)

Thanks