HBase >> mail # dev >> Hadoop version trunk dependency?

Re: Hadoop version trunk dependency?
As far as I'm aware, 0.98 will continue to support both hadoop-1 and
hadoop-2 build profiles. Can you add the functionality to the 2.x version
of the hadoop-compatibility shim, but you'll need to provide equivalent 1.x
implementation and expose it through the API.