MapReduce, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-13, 03:44
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-13, 04:52
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-13, 05:36
+
Jason Lowe 2013-02-12, 23:56
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
Siddharth Seth 2013-02-12, 19:39
+1.
Verified checksums and signature.
Built from source and deployed on a multi node cluster. Verified with
several MR examples.

- Sid
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 7:59 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.3-alpha that I would
> like to release.
>
> This release contains several major enhancements such as QJM for HDFS HA,
> multi-resource scheduling for YARN, YARN ResourceManager restart etc.
> Also YARN has achieved significant stability at scale (more details from
> Y! folks here: http://s.apache.org/VYO).
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.3-alpha-rc0/
> The RC tag in svn is here: