Flume >> mail # user >> Flume On Windows

Re: Flume On Windows
* Most of the patches related to Windows have been submitted. A few have
been committed and many more waiting for review/commit.
   Here is a longer list of additional Windows Jiras (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12324661)

* Reconfig is a problem for you only if you plan to remove/rename
components. Do you really need to ?
-roshan

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE