Sqoop >> mail # user >> Need help and tips for tthe following issue: No data get exported from hadoop to mysql using sqoop.

+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-10, 16:30
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-10, 16:40
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-10, 17:16
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-10, 17:27
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-10, 18:06
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-10, 21:22
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-10, 23:58
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-11, 14:39
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-11, 15:38
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-15, 21:40
+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-17, 21:53
Re: Need help and tips for tthe following issue: No data get exported from hadoop to mysql using sqoop.
I'm glad that you've managed to resolve the issue. Happy sqooping!

Jarcec

+
Matthieu Labour 2012-10-17, 22:01