HBase >> mail # user >> Drivers for ADO.net

+
iwannaplay games 2013-01-14, 12:34
Re: Drivers for ADO.net
Hi Prabhjot,

Right now, your only choices for HBase directly from a .NET client are the
Thrift or REST gateways. You can find documentation about those interfaces
here [0] and here [1], respectively.

Best of luck,
-n

[0]: http://hbase.apache.org/book/thrift.html