Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Thrift server connection pool

+
Abhishek Pratap Singh 2012-06-20, 17:16
Re: Hive Thrift server connection pool
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27362054/HiveServer2HadoopSummit2012BoF.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1339790767000

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Abhishek Pratap Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"