Pig >> mail # user >> Passing schema inside Load functionc

Passing schema inside Load functionc
Hey guys,

I am new to Pig.
I was wondering is it possible to pass schema in pig load statement while

Suppose if I have a huge dataset.. containing around 100 cols.. Is there a
way through which I can pass the schema defined in some other file (some
kind of meta file) into pig load statement or do I have to define it every
time inside LOAD statement ?

Thanks,
Praveenesh