Accumulo, mail # dev - 1.4 merged to 1.5 -- Review request

1.4 merged to 1.5 -- Review request
Josh Elser 2013-07-24, 00:52
I noticed that no one has done the `git co 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT && git merge
-s ours 1.4.4-SNAPSHOT` yet. So, I did.

Things look fairly consistent (lots of duplicated commits that the
svn->git conversion didn't catch), but 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT builds.

I'd appreciate if someone who's been working more closely with
1.5.1-SNAPSHOT can take a look at what's up there now. In an effort to
not get into situations where we have to deal with a bad merge, I pushed
up a new branch named "1.5.1-SNAPSHOT-1.4.4-SNAPSHOT-merged".

- Josh