Flume >> mail # user >> Possible to use Regex Interceptor in Flume 1.2

Possible to use Regex Interceptor in Flume 1.2
I would like to use the new regex interceptor to pull timestamp values out of my event data. However, I do not manage the Hadoop installation at my work and we are using the CDH distributions which currently have Flume 1.2 packaged in them.

Is there a straightforward way to use just the regex interceptor with Flume 1.2 as packaged by CDH 4.x?

thank you,
Paul Chavez
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-10, 16:55