HBase >> mail # user >> some problem about HBase index

some problem about HBase index
hello

     If I have a table called 'student',  I want to  use both of  student number and student' name as  rowkey  to mark a student,

    I want to verify can HBase support it  ,  and  if  it can, how should I do,

                    Thanks!